Our Statement of Faith is the Core Foundation for our Ministry.
- The Holy scriptures to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God;
- There is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory;
- For the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential;
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling Man is enabled to live a godly life;
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation;
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ;
- God created all human beings in His image and we must honor the physical and spiritual needs of all people;
- Following Christ's example, we believe that every person should be treated with love, dignity, and respect.